Solutions Marketing Manager at Nuance
As a critical member of the Solutions Marketing team, the Manager of Solutions Marketing for clinics and physician practices will be responsible for collaborating with solution line leaders and product management to define market requirements, messaging, and positioning for Nuance's clinics and physician practices healthcare solutions; driving the integrated go-to-market plans for these solutions; supporting new product launches, and providing assistance across the Solutions Marketing team.
The ideal candidate has experience in the healthcare IT software industries, has experience working with clinics and physician practices, possesses robust market analysis and execution skills, and is a strong cross-functional team leader who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
This individual will report to the Senior Director of Healthcare Solutions Marketing.
- Work with strategic and technical product managers and cross-functional marketing teams to support the development of value propositions, product positioning, messaging, and differentiation.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues, sales enablement, and the healthcare sales team to develop powerful assets and toolkits that enable effective sales.
- Write compelling content that describes the product's ability to meet buyer needs, solve market problems and fulfill aspirations.
- Create internal positioning guides and external messages and assets focused on key market segments, buyer personas, and buying stages and to grow our base.
- Ensure holistic messaging across the healthcare solutions portfolio, driving the messaging framework through market execution and timely staff enablement.
- Support line of business solution marketing leaders and business leaders through the creation and cultivation of marketing assets, including but not limited to market-facing collateral, case studies and success stories, digital media content, speaking proposals, presentations, video content, and technical/scientific support materials.
- Contribute to developing product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with the buying audience and aligns with the core messaging framework.
- Assist solutions marketing leaders with writing and socializing product-level documentation, including but not limited to marketing plans, launch plans, and solution guides.
- Collaborate with sales enablement team to produce sales enablement plans across solution teams.
- Support knowledge transfer about markets, buyers, and product/solutions across marketing and sales functions.
- Provide feedback and contribute to the overall Nuance healthcare marketing strategies and creative approaches.
- Work with business leaders to develop the segment-specific strategy, encompassing all critical direct/indirect selling paths and key technology/channel partnerships to support the go-to-market plan.
- BA/BS degree and minimum 4-6 years of experience in healthcare marketing, product management, or related field.
- Experience working in and deep domain knowledge of the healthcare industry and market landscape.
- Strong background in messaging complex products, impeccable writing skills, and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation; a high impact creative communicator; journalism or PR major or minor preferred.
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals.
- Ability to develop strategies for creating a pipeline for new offerings and upsell, cross-sell, and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Comfort working with hospital executives, physicians, IT specialists, and other members of the care process.
- Confidence interacting with all levels of product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our solutions to life.
- Great track record of working cross-functionally with engineers, sales, developer evangelists, business development, and community leaders.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.