Solutions Marketing Manager - Partners at Nuance
The ideal candidate has solutions marketing and channel marketing experience, is a very strong writer and storyteller, possesses strong market analysis and execution skills, and is a cross-functional team leader who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
Reports to: Director, Enterprise Solutions Marketing
channel marketing & strategic solutions marketing vision and work closely with peers in solutions marketing, channel sales, product management, business development, and line of business leaders to align priorities and create a succinct focus on optimized growth of core solutions for partners.
- Support the development of partner-specific product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with the target partners and aligns with the core messaging framework.
- Align with the solutions marketing leads for product launches/NPIs and collaborate on the design, development, and socializing of partner-specific product, service, and solution-level documents: marketing plan, sales enablement plan, and launch plan.
- Work with marketing leadership to design marketing plans and present those marketing plans to various internal stakeholders, including channel sales, product management and line of business leaders.
- Collaborate with peers to write compelling content that describes the product's ability to meet buyer needs and solve market problems with special focus on partner value propositions, etc.
- Create internal positioning guides and external messages and assets focused on key market segments, buyer personas, and buying stages to grow our base.
- Ensure relevant partner messaging across solutions portfolio, driving messaging framework through partner market execution, and timely staff enablement.
- Implement the partner messaging strategy through solution-level integrated marketing plans, ensuring alignment and integration of roadmaps + product launches, sales requests for collateral, and external communications deliverables.
- Assist in product and solution naming by providing market, competitive, and customer context.
- Lead the creation and cultivation of marketing assets for partners, including but not limited to market-facing collateral, case studies and success stories, digital media content, speaking proposals, presentations, video content, and technical/scientific support materials.
- Support knowledge transfer about markets, buyers, and product/solutions across marketing and sales functions.
- Collaborate with market intelligence team to conduct market and partner research and competitive intelligence to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs, and purchasing decision process for the product, including crucial buyer roles.
- Provide feedback and contribute to the overall Nuance marketing strategies and creative approaches.
- BA/BS degree and minimum 5-6 years of experience in enterprise marketing, product management, high tech or related field.
- Experience in partner marketing, channel enablement and/or sales
- Strong background in messaging, impeccable writing skills, and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation; a high impact creative communicator with strong powerpoint skills; journalism or PR major or minor preferred.
- Ability to link product launches to partner campaign themes and goals.
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings and upsell, cross-sell, and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Confidence in interacting with all levels of product, channel and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the partner relationship, product and go-to-market campaigns.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity and work across functions and departments to bring solutions to life.
- Excellent track record of working cross-functionally with partners, engineers, sales, developer evangelists, business development, and community leaders.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.