Chewy is looking for a data driven, tech-savvy, consumer-centric Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team, based in Boston, Massachusetts. The manager in this role will partner with our new business/ new vertical teams to help shape business strategies, inform future roadmaps for products & services, and develop high impact marketing strategies and go to market executions that drive new business goals. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded & data-driven marketer– with experience developing and launching new products & services in the ecommerce or technology space. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of translating consumer & customer insight into positioning, messaging and marketing executions that win in the market against defined KPIs.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with new business teams to understand and inform roadmap of future products & services
- Collaborate with consumer insights, user research and analytics teams to define targets, develop marketing strategies & tactics and measure and report on ongoing performance of initiatives
- Manage development &maintenance of new business / new services marketing initiatives (including positioning, messaging, creative, marketing plans & execution, measurement. reporting)
- Work with marketing channel owners (email, social, digital, direct mail, etc.) to determine marketing plan tactics and ensure integrated program execution & reporting.
- Work with internal studio to brief and manage creative execution across a broad range of tactics.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA Preferred
- 5-7 years of product & service marketing experience; majority within ecommerce or technology
- Experience launching & scaling new businesses, new services and new product features
- Prior work in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Demonstrated ability to connect business goals & strategy to marketing strategy (insights, targeting, positioning, etc.) and go to market execution across channels & tactics (display, social, email, direct mail, partnerships, etc.)
- Strong business & data acumen; fluent in online and offline metrics and measurement
- Adept at working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization with demonstrated ability to collaborate, lead, influence and gain internal mindshare
- Position may require travel
- Pet industry experience