Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As Acquia’s Senior Marketing Operations Technology Integration Specialists you are responsible for enabling our global marketing programs through a fully optimized technology and database infrastructure. You will take the lead on handling scalable processes and cross-functional initiatives to ensure we integrate and implement innovative marketing technology to maximize our revenue pipeline. Working closely with Sales operations counterparts, you’ll also take the lead to ensure we grow and maintain a clean, marketable database of prospect, customer and partner leads, contacts and accounts.Responsibilities
- Lead technology evaluation and selection process; integration to the full stack, and Optimization
- Document and handle clearly defined criteria for success and ROI for each technology we use
- Audit utilization and performance of all tech stack components
- Troubleshoot issues, work closely with Sales Ops to identify and resolve points of failure
- Handle vendor contracts, billing and PS utilization
- Ongoing maintenance of contact and lead DB across the martech landscape
- Provide governance / compliance recommendations and support
- Audit for quality standards
- Implement projects to augment data as needed
- Provide insights from predictive scoring, contact engagement and lead status to sales and marketing teams for program enhancement
- Bachelors’ Degree required or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 3+ years of project management experience and Marketing experience
- Consistent track record in delivering projects from the internal kickoff through launch
- Experience and a consistent record of success inspiring change within teams to increase efficiency and project quality
- Demonstrated ability to set expectations and administer adherence to process
- Strong communication skills with various personality types
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with project management software, preferably JIRA
- Experience with Salesforce and enterprise martech technologies
- Familiarity and experience with additional marketing technologies such as Lingotek, Zoom webinars, Drift, 6Sence, and DOMO.
- Familiarity with system integration principles and experience troubleshooting points of failure between various marketing technologies
- Familiarity with full funnel methodology, metrics, and processes.
- 3+ years experience using enterprise level MAPs. Experience using Acquia Campaign Studio (Mautic) is a plus.
- If not marketo, experience using another marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, Pardot, or Eloqua.
- Experience using basic HTML and CSS for email creation and editing in Mautic’s WYSIWYG.
- Experience creating landing pages in Campaign Studio (mautic), hubspot, marketo, or other CMS.
Thorough attention to detail as the list segments and marketing campaigns need to align with GDPR regulation.
This role is a temporary role that will focus on transitioning and building out Acquia marketing cloud products for our internal use. This Marketing Automation Specialist needs to be operationally-minded. They need to have great organization skills and needs to be able to think logically when creating rules and filters for segmentations (smart lists) and multi-branched campaigns. While also being able to understand the data flows and impacts per tool across the martech stack.Must have strong knowledge of:
- REST APIs
- Knowledge of Webooks
- Php - For building custom plugins in Acquia Campaign Studio (Mautic)
- Work with internal and external vendors to build custom plugins or integrations
- Build and follow documentation online
- Build data flow diagrams
- Build SAL documentation
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.