Senior Manager / Director, Global Marketing - Healthcare
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also out-behave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next generation of global and domestic payment solutions.
We are looking for a marketing leader to develop and execute market segmentation and a go-to-market plan for our healthcare vertical. We are looking for an ambitious, quick-learning, self-starter who loves to dive in, learn, and partner to drive new business through creative marketing solutions. We are growing quickly, so we are learning and building as we go. The ideal candidate is agile, flexible and steady. This role will support the Sales and Client Services Teams globally with support from our global central marketing team.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Marketing team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Strategize across the acquisition funnel and implement marketing plans to address phases of the buying cycle
- Translate strategic initiatives and imperatives into actionable marketing strategies aligned to target metrics
- Monitor and analyze competitive environment and market dynamics, and develop timely tactical plans based on these findings
- Develop a deep understanding of local markets globally and adapt strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with sales stakeholders to build an integrated marketing and communications plan, which supports the business to increase engagement and ultimately accelerate sales
- Leverage both existing and new marketing technologies in order to evolve and innovate our marketing strategy and tactics, improve efficiency, and increase results
- Deliver needs to Demand Generation and Operations in order to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy including awareness and demand generation programs, across all marketing channels to support revenue objectives
- Develop and a multi-channel content strategy and plan, resulting in year over year increases in awareness, engagement, nurturing and conversion, and retention
- Set business objectives, develop metrics, and conduct analysis around content consumption, feeding back into content optimization strategies
- Develop messaging and content frameworks, aligning content delivery with the broader marketing team
FlyMate skills and qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing or Sales, driving aggressive growth and working with a geographically distributed team
- 5+ years of experience developing a go-to-market strategy. Healthcare experience a strong advantage
- Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to interpret and draw conclusions from market data, turning analytic insights into business actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence effectively with internal teams across enterprise (including Brand/Creative, Sales and Senior Leaders), without a direct reporting relationship to develop go-to-market strategies
- A start-up mentality, as well as an ability/interest in wearing multiple hats
- Ability to influence and manage teams without a direct reporting relationship