Senior Manager, Content and Communications at Tamr
What You'll Do:
- Develop market focused positioning, messaging platforms, communication and content strategies that drives awareness, content consumption, pipeline and move prospects through the various stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Manage a large and geographically dispersed team of freelance writers, designers and content strategists to support aggressive and diverse content needs.
- Own content and communications production and delivery across all platforms and channels (website, email, newsletter, social media, media, white papers, videos, ads, events, etc.) to ensure consistency, quality and effectiveness.
- Develop user and buyer personas for key audience segments and incorporate into content strategy and campaign execution
- Implement content marketing best practices, produce integrated content calendars, support integrated marketing campaigns and build/manage content repositories
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Public Relations, Design) to mine key stories and leverage subject matter experts to extend Tamr’s thought leadership platform
- Ensure a consistent message and content experience across touchpoints, with attention to related touch points (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.)
- Own the analytics and reporting on content performance across funnel stages, audience segments, distribution channels and more
Who You Are:
- You're an excellent communicator who is passionate about developing compelling and rich stories aimed at getting people to feel something or do something. You're an energetic multitasker who can balance competing priorities without losing site of the details. Beyond that, you know how to delegate and hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness and are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of big data.
You also have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field) required
- Love of writing
- Ability to take ideas and communicate them in a visual way (whether you’re working with a designer or have a knack for design yourself)
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience as a content creator/manager/strategist ideally in the big data, AI/ML, analytics space with a solid understanding of inbound marketing principles
- The ability to conceptualize, write and manage content development direction for marketing communications tactics including strong digital experiences including media, search, video, and the web, as well as marketing collateral
- Experience working with large companies – ideally B2B
- Self-motivated, confident team player and able to lead and educate stakeholders about the value of content and communications
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, be a leader and proven ability to work globally
- Ability to work well under pressure with strong skills for project prioritization against competing business needs, ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced setting
- Excellent skills communicating up and down the organization, with confidence in their role as a content and communication expert.