Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an Account-based Marketing (ABM) Senior Manager to drive ABM initiatives in close coordination with our sales, strategy, and marketing teams. You will be responsible for the development of a global ABM strategy as well as planning, organizing, and implementing targeted, end-to-end campaigns for key accounts and contacts.
What You’ll Do
- Work with sales and strategy leadership across Commercial and R&D business to identify top target accounts and objectives that drive growth and enable customer success.
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closely with sales, strategy, and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all ABM campaigns.
- Communicate all ABM plans, activities, impact, and feedback to sales and marketing organizations.
- Track program results, measure success, and report metrics to stakeholders across the business.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, tactics, and processes.
- Define and implement repeatable processes to expand the ABM program across all strategic accounts globally.
- Evaluate, implement, and utilize ABM technology to execute the program efficiently and at scale.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software marketing, preferably in demand generation, field marketing, or customer marketing.
- 2+ years of experience with ABM (both strategy and execution) or highly targeted marketing campaigns for high-value accounts or verticals.
- Strong project and program management skills with the ability to drive both planning and execution.
- Experience with digital marketing, including paid media and paid social programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with sales teams and customers.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot (or comparable marketing automation platform).
- Highly motivated, passionate, organized, and accountable.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong team player who is also able to operate independently.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing and utilizing ABM software such as Demandbase, Terminus, Triblio, Engagio, 6sense, etc.
- Experience marketing to life sciences a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.