Senior Digital Marketing Analyst at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Do you love numbers and interpreting the stories they tell? Do you enjoy collaborating with others and are always learning? The Digital Marketing Analyst will help us amplify our market presence, increase our opportunity pipeline, drive profitable revenue growth and provide the insights that will improve conversion ratios across the entire customer life-cycle. You enjoy problem-solving and have the diligence to find the missing puzzle piece to put the full picture together.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will collaborate cross-functionally to leverage data and analytics to drive our go-to-market strategies and campaigns. You will be responsible for working with the marketing team to improve our awareness and how we engage with prospects and customers across every interaction touchpoint including; search engine marketing, programmatic advertising, email marketing, physical mail, search engine optimization, social networks, content syndication networks and website personalization. The ideal candidate is a strategic, data-driven for decision making, collaborative, curious by nature and focused on driving results that will ensure the department delivers on its KPI metrics.
Who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You are strategic and will proactively work to identify trends that will improve marketing performance and business opportunities
- You take initiative and ownership and will see recommended strategies through to completion
- You define standards for data collection and governance to improve the quality of our data across all sources (1st, 2nd and 3rd party data)
- You love combing through the data and providing analysis and insights in various formats (reports, graphs, written, and verbal) with concrete recommendations.
- Monitor and forecast marketing trends as well as develop market segmentation strategies (total addressable market matrix) based on data
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing strategies and programs with direct and indirect attribution models
- Analyze data using statistics programs and create predictive models for best next actionds
- Own the evaluation, recommendation, implementation, training, management and optimization of LogicManager's MarTech/AdTech stack
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in data analytics & working with a variety of AdTech/MarTech solutions
- Strong analytical and technical skills and proven ability to turn data into meaningful recommendations that will optimize performance results across the entire customer engagement lifecycle
- Deep understanding of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experienced working with the Pardot and Salesforce (or other similar marketing automation and CRM platforms)
- Ample experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Programmatic Advertising technologies (DMPs & DSPs), website analytics, website personalization technologies (CMS, tag management, intent monitoring) and email marketing
- Experienced working with website optimization tools (e.g. - Google Website Optimizer, Optimizely, etc.), personalization technologies (CMS) and ABM/ intent technologies (Tribilio and Bombora)
- Working knowledge of customer data platform technologies (that provide a unified customer view across all sources of prospect/customer data) that can drive personalized interaction at both the account, entity and contact level
- Ability to create prospect/customer journey maps from data gathered across all interaction touchpoints (to improve nurturing)
- Ability to create marketing campaign attribution reports (direct and indirect) and build segmentation strategies (at account profile and persona level)
- Ability to create rules-based scoring for automated lead nurturing and routing as well create predictive models and A/B/n testing approaches
- Experience working with WordPress or other similar website management system
- HTML, CSS, analytics and reporting languages (Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI, etc.) is a big plus
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to successful work across functions/departments bringing people together toward common goals in fast paced, changing work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description