Senior Content Marketing Manager at Alyce
HI! WE'RE ALYCE...
...a fast-paced, growth-focused team of pet lovers, snowboarders, sneaker-heads, guitarists, gym rats, comic book aficionados, gardeners, artists, gourmands, and travelers helping our customers create truly meaningful bonds with their prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personal gifting. We’re VC-backed, located near Post Office Square in downtown Boston and grew 1,200% last year.
We are seeking a full-time senior content marketing manager to join our dynamic Boston team. You will be a key marketing team member driving our growth and instrumental in promoting Alyce through content and stories that support our brand's narrative and values.
We are looking for passionate and hyper-creative content creator candidates that can:
Strategize a winning content approach that cuts through the noise, much like our product does for our customers
Produce various types of content for our multiple channels to expand Alyce’s digital footprint, drive awareness for our brand and help us connect more personally with our prospects, customers and partners
Promote our point of view that business has always been personal, and in a crowded on and offline world where prospects and customers are harder to reach than ever before, Alyce helps you get closer to them by creating a selling experience that's personal, relevant and respectful through 1-1 gifting.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS TO HELP US CRUSH IT...
- Develop Alyce's content strategy to support our brand's POV in a creative, bold way
- Work closely with your marketing, product, sales and CS peers to leverage multi-channel and mixed medium content to support events, product releases, category definition and more
- Produce an airtight content and production calendar and use your project management skills to manage timelines, resources and budgets
- Produce buzz-worthy and value additive content for various parts of the funnel that deliver a personal experience to prospects and customers engaging with it
- Grow and manage Alyce's social media profiles and presence, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Report on performance results of our content and social media marketing efforts and use data to make better decisions
"I WOKE UP LIKE THIS"...
Do you have:
- Experience building and executing innovative cross channel content strategies to drive engagement, awareness and action to advance our brand recall and lead generation?
- A deep understanding and love for the exploding world of MarTech and SalesTech?
- A video and social-first mindset for content development?
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what B2B marketing and sales audiences consume and how to create it?
- A love for process and details without compromise of creativity and innovation?
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines, and understand the balance of planning and GSD?
- Impeccable written and communication skills?
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in a B2B setting - those with even more experience are encouraged to apply and we can craft a role to suit your expertise :)
- A show-stopping portfolio that contains strategy work, writing samples and video snippets
- Hyper-growth startup experience
- MarTech or Sales tech experience strongly preferred
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks