Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: SEO Manager
We’re seeking a passionate Search Engine Optimization Manager who will be responsible for developing the strategy, measurement and execution of all SEO initiatives for Mendix globally. You will optimize all online content including Web pages, Blogs, PDFs, video and any online content. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience and a proven successful track record for premium technology brands.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs
- Create SEO targeted content as needed (example resource pages, comparison pages)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Regular reporting on SEO, organic traffic and YoY growth and goal tracking
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and overall Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
So, are you the brilliant Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager we're looking for? Join now!
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description