Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
The Outbound Communication team is looking for an experienced Quantitative Analyst to support and own our marketing program. This role is responsible for driving the strategic and tactical execution of outbound marketing campaigns (Email, SMS, Web push, Mobile Push), with the goal of expanding our reach and increasing our member base. This role owns end-to-end experience of outbound marketing campaigns from messaging to click-through experience.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Own the delivery of key company growth goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in business development, product, design, and engineering to ideate and drive forward the biggest growth ideas.
- Innovate and develop new member marketing campaigns across channels including: Email, Phone, Web Push and Mobile Push.
- Own reporting and monitoring of growth and marketing campaign performance.
- Drive the QA process ensuring experimentation excellence - verifying effective rendering, functionality, personalization, and targeting in both outbound marketing campaigns and onsite experiences.
- Develop and document a deep understanding of marketing channels best practices (emphasis on email), technology, and trends reacting to new learnings and behavioral changes.
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of marketing programs and processes.
About you and your skills:
- Results-oriented, seasoned data expert who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
- An advocate of using AB testing and data to make business decisions
- Possesses the ability to make a compelling case for new approaches and additional resources required to accommodate innovations.
- Analytical and problem solving skills developed through experience analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, performing qualitative and quantitative research, and generating insights & recommendations.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing email, sms, or push campaigns, and/or digital experimentation, and marketing database.
- Proficiency in Tableau, Python and/or R
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Read Full Job Description