Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Commercial Product Marketing team and will be responsible for all messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments and geographies.
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels.
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives.
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media.
- Create campaigns to communicate tailored messages to specific audiences.
- Lead release marketing activities.
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
- 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
- Able to work independently with little management oversight.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing life sciences-specific applications
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.