Tamr is the leading provider of enterprise data unification solutions that enable organizations to realize maximum operational and analytical benefit from their data. Based in Boston, the company was co-founded in 2013 by Andy Palmer and Mike Stonebraker, PhD. Tamr has raised $69+ million in funding from New Enterprise Associates, Google Ventures, GE Ventures, Thomson Reuters, HPE Ventures and others. Tamr’s customers are Global 2000 companies that include GE, Toyota, GSK, Amgen, Novartis and many others.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for generating content that communicates our position in the market, the details of our technology, and, most importantly, how we enable our customers to generate new insights from their data that were previously impossible. Your goal is to ensure that prospects, customers, and partners have the content required to efficiently understand and evaluate our offerings. You will work closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management to ensure you have a broad perspective of how we serve our customers and we have consistency in our customer communications.
- Maintain a balanced understanding of product capabilities, the competitive landscape, customer problems, and broader technology and industry trends
- Create sales & marketing assets such as case studies (white paper, video, slides), product videos, web content, and emails
- Enable Sales and Sales Engineering to effectively communicate our value proposition and how we are positioned in the market relative to adjacent or competing technologies
- Partner with Demand Gen to identify and run campaigns that test new messages or markets for us to pursue
- Own the external communication of new product features, and their potential impact, to drive immediate benefit from Engineering investments. This includes creating blog posts, product videos, slides, and white papers highlighting the impact of the new features
- 2+ years experience in Product Marketing or Marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proven track record of working across functions and teams
- Technically-minded and able to tailor content to technical and non-technical audiences
- Have worked at an early stage, high-growth tech company
- Experience marketing or selling Enterprise data management or analytics products
This position is available in Cambridge, MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa.
Read Full Job Description