Performance Marketing Associate / Manager
What is the Job like?
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of global paid search campaigns for Flock
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with revenue goals.
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists. Keyword research and contextual understanding of what works and what doesn't in the US/UK/IN market is important.
- Writing own Search Ad Copy and working with teams to build and optimize landing pages
- Improve quality score of ads on google and optimize campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking,revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal revenue goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Perform traffic and competitor analysis regularly to maintain an edge
- Ability to plan, design, and execute paid social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)campaigns from execution to completion will be beneficial
- Help marketing team with campaign trafficking, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis – Ability to build and track conversion funnels using internally developed dashboards as well as 3rd party tools
- Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
Who should apply for this role?
- Experienced Campaign Manager with atleast 3 years of experience executing & optimizing large scale Paid Digital Campaigns.
- You must be willing to own end-to end set up, execution, measurement & optimization of paid search campaigns on Google & Bing
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables,VLOOKUP, & IF functions) & SQL
- You know your way around: AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Optimize & Hubspot
- Must have prior experience with copywriting for paid search and paid social ads
- Knowledge of running PPC campaigns on Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter will be beneficial
- Good to have - Knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- Should Proactively communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights.
- Should have a disdain for the status quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas of growth