Partner Marketing Manager at Notarize
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:20 a.m. (EST) on Monday, March 22, 2021
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
As our new Partner Marketing Manager, you'll use your creativity, project management expertise, and communication skills to help our growing community of partners who want their customers to use Notarize. You'll create and oversee the marketing acquisition plan, fostering collaborative relationships, ensuring joint marketing efforts run effectively and smoothly, while driving further adoption of Notarize products by those partners and their clients.
As our new Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for activating and onboarding new partners and scaling and optimizing existing partnerships. This will involve a combination of strategic alignment and creative implementation in collaboration with the Marketing team, the Partnership team, Channel Managers, Sales representatives, and the product team. Your goal will be to build relationships, and Notarize’s partner marketing playbook expanding the program for a mass level of enablements to scale. You will report to the Marketing Director and roll up to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What you’ll do as our Partner Marketing Manager at Notarize:
- Coordinate with partners on go-to-market planning, executing launches and delivering ongoing activation tactics for our technology integrations
- Define and manage end-to-end partner marketing plan across automation and nurture, events, sponsorships, PR, content, demand gen, advertising and sales support
- Develop quarterly and annual partner marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align to the overall partner strategy and company pipeline targets
- Create and manage marketing collateral that convey company priorities in a memorable and digestible format in order to support partner initiatives
- Organize a thoughtful, repeatable approach for interacting with our partners to empower them with expertise, best practices, and compelling content, from ideation to execution
- Coordinate and measure all acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels ensuring that all requirements and deadlines are met, including email, content, social media, events, PR and more
- Create a reporting and analysis system and draw insights and recommendations for future activities
- Work with product, marketing, and design teams to develop partner-focused content and collateral, ensuring consistency in brand and messaging across channels and product lines
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in channel marketing or partner marketing experience with a B2B/SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing integrated marketing plans, synthesizing complex product features and client needs into compelling, engaging stories
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, making business sense and situational awareness to reprioritize objectives as necessary
- Broad marketing experience, with exposure to a mix of channels (lead gen, events, social, email, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce), and ABM tools and technologies (i.e. Demandbase, 6sense, Terminus, Engagio)
- Thoughtful communication & collaboration skills, able to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Self-starter mentality, capable of managing multiple projects with a high degree of autonomy, balanced with a desire to work successfully and collaboratively across multiple teams
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.