Marketing Programs/Field Marketing - Director - Emerging Pharma
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is seeking a Director of Marketing Programs/Field Marketing for Emerging Pharma. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from and contribute to a high-caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas within the organization, including: communications, demand generation, digital events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you.
What You'll Do
- Own integrated marketing strategy for commercial cloud for emerging pharma and biotechs - partner closely with Sales and Strategy on objectives and themes
- Create integrated marketing programs and communications that speak directly to the interests, and address the needs of key target buyers and influencers within emerging pharma accounts
- Create awareness, nurture and educate key contacts within target accounts to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities
- Design & execute 1:Few Account-Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Track, analyze, and optimize emerging pharma programs and ABM initiatives
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve programs and ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Strategy, Product Marketing, Creative Services/Digital, Customer Marketing, and Marketing Ops teams to ensure optimal orchestration and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Build and maintain a complete and accurate account and contact database
- 10+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]