Marketing Programs Manager at Definitive Healthcare
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company’s data and analytics are delivered on a SaaS platform used by nearly 3,000 customers, including some of the largest enterprise companies within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, IT, and financial services and consulting markets, among others.
Honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Definitive’s expansion has created the need for a talented New Business Marketing Programs Manager.
The statements below reflect the general responsibilities and requirements of the identified position but may not describe all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- Shape brand preference. Engage prospects with thoughtful, provocative, and relevant programs. Orchestrate and enable early, pre-pipeline prospect experiences with thought leadership delivered via social engagement, newsletters, webinars, events, and other channels.
- Define and drive marketing-led customer acquisition and nurture programs. Build compelling, audience-focused campaign products and value propositions. Weave the voice of the customer into prospect experiences by leveraging client stories, use cases, testimonials, excerpts from case studies, and more. Orchestrate and enable content to help in-market buyers buy via social engagement, newsletters, webinars, events, and digital channels.
- Enable sales. Build campaign, campaign sequencing, and campaign products including message platforms, campaign strategies, content, sales presentations and collateral, call scripts, email scripts, and presentations.
- Build qualified pipeline. Plan, execute, and measure cross-channel lead nurturing campaigns that build pipeline and mature existing opportunities. Create and manage sales campaigns that convert viable leads to business pipeline.
- Segment effectively. Tailor and customize campaign-specific micro segments to persuade and influence specific clusters of prospects. Segments may be based on attributes such as content consumed, engagement patterns, lead score, and more.
- Measure campaigns based on established metrics. Outline campaign objectives and gain buy-in with sales and other stakeholders. Take responsibility for visibility into campaign results and close the loop to ensure ongoing lessons learned are leveraged. Test, measure, and refine campaigns to accelerate sales stage conversions.
- Test and learn. Experiment with tools, channels, and platforms that that enable new lead sources, account-based marketing programs, increased automation, and predictive capabilities.
- Strategize content. Contribute to content decisions and map content requirements to buyer lifecycle and desired program outcomes. Translate insights into buyers and high-priority differentiators to actionable feedback for content development team to boost prospect engagement in owned campaigns and beyond.
- Collaborate with the Definitive ecosystem. Due to the nature of this role and our commitment to transparency and collaboration, this role works closely with sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations, as well as other marketing functions (content developers, digital channel owners, operations, etc.).
- Respect the Definitive Healthcare audience. Lean on best practices research regarding B2B consumer buying behavior to inform programs.
What you’ll need:
- Highly developed presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail and process
- Initiative to improve outcomes, processes, and measurement approaches
- Ability to analyze key metrics and interpret them into actionable data points
- Knowledge of modern sales approaches, processes, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!