| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (EST) on Monday, October 4, 2021
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important:
Bullhorn is looking for a rock star Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and assist the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of previous experience and have a background proactively managing calendars, booking travel, and submitting expenses.
Our mission is to deliver an incredible customer experience. The person in this role will work closely with the CMO and the entire marketing team to support our go to market activities, including travel logistics and expenses, purchasing and invoicing, and external trade show and internal marketing event support. This role has a broad range of responsibilities with impact across the entire marketing organization.
A typical day might include:
- Booking travel for the CMO and other senior team leaders
- Managing and submitting expenses for the CMO and marketing team
- Managing the calendars & scheduling team meetings for other senior team leaders
- Attending team meetings and tracking action items
- Assisting with logistics and execution for external marketing events (conferences, trade shows, etc.)Ensuring that all event activity is executed flawlessly, on time and on budget
- Creating POs, matching expenses against invoices, and submitting invoices for payment.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have a high degree of discretion and the ability to work on sensitive projects for the CMO
- You have 1-2 years of previous executive assistant experience, including calendar & travel management
- You have a strong computer literacy and are comfortable using Gmail, Google calendar, and Google Drive
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You are able to prioritize tasks & projects
- You are super organized & detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to independently drive tasks to completion
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description