Marketing Consultant at MassMutual
Work independently, initiate and/or lead marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects. Work closely with management in developing new products and in implementing new marketing approaches. Good working knowledge of the organization's products and the overall industry. Work fairly independently, typically on projects of moderate to complex projects. Takes initiative in communicating programs and resources and obtaining feedback from home office partners and field partners.
- Understand complex needs of the business and market and be able to distill and translate business opportunities and strategic imperatives into clear, actionable, consumer-oriented plans.
- Establish marketing strategies and design/execute against effective tactical plans and programs that empower consumers/employees to make decisions about and act upon their retirement, protection or other financial needs.
- Effectively lead, engage and communicate with key business partners to align priorities and influence business areas. Present and message actionable and relevant information around marketing plans and deliverables to senior leadership as needed.
- Help inform and support B2B (financial professional and employer) extensions of financial wellness marketing efforts as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in financial services marketing.
- Demonstrated success in standing up and launching new products or solutions – ie, experience overseeing and executing go-to-market strategy and execution
- Experience Marketing Managed Accounts a plus.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills
- Proven effectiveness in fast-paced, demanding, client-driven environment
- Works well under pressure and is committed to meeting deadlines
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to evaluate complex ideas and put thoughts into action
- Strong time management skills
- Knows how to manage internal and external communications vendors
- Detail-focused and solution-oriented
- College degree required, MBA preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future