Investment Product Communications Consultant
We are seeking an experienced investment marketing professional to help us continue to evolve our fund marketing strategy and provide clear, compelling messaging and collateral to support that evolution. Breadth of skills are welcome, although the ideal candidate should have experience marketing investment products to retirement consultants and advisors. This candidate must be adept at translating target audience insights into positioning and value proposition development, as well as successful experience with developing marketing strategies and collateral, both physical and digital, which support business objectives.
- Understand complex needs from the business and from the market, and simplify into a clear messaging and collateral and sustainable production, update, and distribution plans.
- Manage and curate the investment marketing library evolving it to meet the changing demand of the market and key business partners. Responsively leverage knowledge of market dynamics and product relevance to develop creative new marketing materials and approaches.
- Oversee and continually improve quarterly production and regulatory cycles implicit in maintaining an investment marketing library.
- Effectively engage and communicate with key business partners across fund administration, legal, compliance, sales and investments to align priorities and influence business areas. Present and message actionable and relevant information around marketing deliverables to the business as needed.
- College degree and 7+ years of related work experience in financial services marketing, ideally in the mutual fund or asset management industry.
- Strong understanding of regulatory and fund collateral needs for a mutual fund organization with a focus on retirement. Ability to leverage this knowledge to develop, launch and manage messaging and collateral that resonates with respective audiences.
- Significant knowledge of investment products, market dynamics, and product relevance that lead to actionable ideas throughout market cycles.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to lead complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed, and ability to think creatively
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
- Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
- Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
- Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, and one brand.
- Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
We pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).