Internal Digital Community Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join our Communications Team and be at the center of the action! The Internal Digital Community Manager is responsible for the strategy and oversight of our internal communications platforms (intranet, internal email platform, and relevant Microsoft Teams Groups and Channels), making sure our awesome employees are aware of the exciting new, programs, and initiatives going on across the company.
In this role, you will be a(n):
- Leader: Drive digital strategy to increase employee engagement and build awareness through multiple channels and platforms.
- Intranet expert: Be the main manager, digital librarian, and go-to intranet expert for managing content, administration, design, and navigation, resulting in a positive employee experience. Monitor user-generated content for appropriateness and effectiveness
- Guide: Work with key stakeholders on space creation and design. Lead quarterly meetings of internal communication stakeholders and owners and help them maintain active communities.
- Advisor: Identify internal communications challenges and make improvement recommendations to ensure content is easy to find, up-to-date, and consistent.
- Teacher: Develop a training strategy for current employees and provide training for new employees in different roles (digital community owners, contributors, and consumers). Provide writing support to employees
- Comms support: Develop and edit content to support overarching communications strategy
- Analytics whiz: Provide analytics and reporting to evaluate and make recommendations on what content is thriving, what needs to be removed, and what is in demand but does not exist
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus on Communication, Business Administration Marketing, Organizational Development or similar field of study
- 5-7 years of relevant experience managing employee-focused or collaboration-focused communications content, plans and/or channels including e-channels
- Comfort with contemporary web-based technology: Experience with intranets / digital employee platforms.
- Excellent written communication skills: A strong writer and editor who can tell engaging stories and deliver concise communications.
- Strong project manager: Organized and plans well in advance to keep the intranet’s content humming. You meet deadlines, prioritize your work, execute on time, and keep your stakeholders on task.
- Strategic mindset: Understand the big picture and align it with the organizational strategy, ensuring the intranet is a digital representation of our culture and strategy.
- Consultative: Use your skills and knowledge to make assessments and recommendations to others. You’re a good listener with strengths in teaching, explaining, and demonstrating.
You have a great sense of humor and like to have fun!
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.