Head of Marketing at Bevi
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow at a rapid pace. With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to help Bevi's brand presence continue to grow! The Head of Marketing will lead our marketing team and own demand generation, communications, and brand awareness. This role reports directly to the CEO.
As Head of Marketing you will:
- Develop the company's demand generation strategy. Work closely with sales leadership to align this into a unified plan for the organization's growth.
- Set and own targets for MQLs, lead quality, ROAS, CAC, etc. Continually refine marketing tactics and strategies to optimize these numbers.
- Build out our channel marketing program, helping our distributors grow while accurately representing our product and our brand, arrange co-marketing opportunities, etc.
- Manage corporate communications and public relations.
- Own copy and content generation, from Adwords to case studies to video ads. Work throughout the organization to ensure the right materials are fully adopted.
- Design and implement the content roadmap for the full journey of our users, customers, and partners. Collaborate with design and product leadership to ensure that the look & feel of marketing collateral is consistent with our suite of products.
- Maintain a tight feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns, share lessons learned, and identify opportunities for faster growth.
- Oversee strategy and metrics for brand awareness.
- Actively participate in leadership team meetings and contribute to cross-functional strategy.
What we think you will bring:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with a minimum of 5 years owning acquisition metrics in a B2B / SaaS environment. High growth start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Proficiency with paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, tradeshows, and other lead generation channels, with a track record of building unified campaigns across multiple channels.
- Strong account-based marketing experience.
- A history of successful collaboration with sales teams to drive revenue.
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation & CRM tools.
- Experience managing various marketing agencies, in particular for PR and brand.
- Strong experience developing content for marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in particular copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!