Do you want to expand EverQuote’s B2B marketing channels to drive revenue growth from $325M to $600M?
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates at the intersection of technology and insurance. We are the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make it easy, efficient and personal by saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
As the Head of B2B Marketing, you’ll directly impact the expansion of existing insurance agent marketing efforts and build EverQuote’s carrier marketing from the ground up. You’ll partner with senior leadership, cross-functional teams, and external agencies to strengthen our brand awareness on the B2B side and drive revenue growth. This is a great opportunity for someone who is data driven, a strategic thinker, and proactive, solution-oriented marketer.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and scale Small/Medium Business (SMB) marketing to insurance agents
- Build Enterprise marketing to insurance carriers from the ground up
- Directly manage the current B2B Marketing team (currently 2 FTEs) and create the vision for the future state of the team
- Profitably scale insurance agent marketing spend from $80k/month to $240k/month by optimizing existing channels and launching new ones
- Deliver $50k/month of marketing influenced sales pipeline for EverQuote’s new insurance agent product, Lead Connection Service
- Reduce insurance agent customer acquisition cost by 40% by removing friction in the sign-up process
- Execute EverQuote’s second virtual conference for insurance agents and attract 2,000 attendees
- Identify Enterprise marketing core KPIs and set up reporting
- Use Enterprise product marketing materials and thought leadership pieces to establish strong relationships with Fortune 500 carrier C-Suite executives
- Create a three-year plan for B2B Marketing at EverQuote
Who you are:
- Subject matter expert on SMB or Enterprise B2B marketing and digital marketing (i.e., organic, SEM, paid social, email, display, content marketing, lead nurturing)
- Experience with field and affiliate channels is preferred
- Experience managing a $1M+ annual marketing budget
- Experience defining or redefining a B2B brand
- Track record of achieving aggressive growth goals and you enjoy working in a metrics-driven, analytical environment
- Excel at thinking both creatively and analytically
- Strong understanding of marketing unit economics and return on investment (ROI) and experience analyzing marketing metrics and summarizing insights to drive organizational change
- Proven success with launching new products to new and existing customers
- Significant experience doing customer research (e.g., interviews, surveys, focus groups) and applying 1-on-1 customer relationships to improve marketing strategy and tactics
- 2+ years experience directly managing a high performing B2B marketing team
- Experience implementing change management and upleveling talent or rebuilding teams
- MBA preferred
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.