We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and searching for a Marketing Associate on the Growth Marketing team. This role supports integrated marketing efforts, focusing on partnership strategy and execution for Offline marketing channels. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated and organized individual with high attention to detail and great communication skills for interfacing with external partners.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Associate:
- As a Marketing Associate for the Growth Marketing team, you will assist in the development and execution of Offline marketing campaigns to reach target KPIs
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to:
- Own day-to-day account management with multiple media partners, working to develop and maintain successful relationships
- Design innovative solutions to optimize and execute campaigns with national media partners.
- Define templatized strategy inputs for local media partners.
- Research, analyze, and maintain record of trends, innovations, and best practices for relevant marketing channels.
- Partner with internal creative agency and legal team to ensure smooth creative execution for campaign delivery.
- Manage budget to achieve internal goals.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (relevant experience in account management and/or media preferred)
- Familiarity with sports media landscape.
- Willingness to multitask and maintain role flexibility.
- Autonomous worker with strong desire to product high quality work
- Familiarity with fantasy sports or sports betting a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.