Growth Marketing Associate, Integrations at DraftKings
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:12 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 16, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and searching for a Marketing Associate on the Growth Marketing team. This role supports integrated marketing efforts, focusing on partnership strategy and execution for Offline marketing channels. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated and organized individual with high attention to detail and great communication skills for interfacing with external partners.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Associate:
- As a Marketing Associate for the Growth Marketing team, you will assist in the development and execution of Offline marketing campaigns to reach target KPIs.
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to support ongoing development of new media and business development opportunities.
- Own day-to-day account management and execution of groundbreaking media partnerships.
- Collaboration with interdepartmental stakeholders to maximize output of these partnerships and align execution with long-term business strategies.
- Assist in research and prioritization of new business opportunities as it relates to Growth Marketing KPIs.
- Define novel measurement framework for multi-pronged media deals.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of work experience (relevant experience preferred in, but not limited to, Account Management, Growth Marketing, or TV Media).
- Familiarity with sports media landscape, especially as it relates to sports betting.
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities and media with an analytical mindset.
- Willingness to multitask; maintain role flexibility.
- Autonomous worker with strong desire to produce high quality work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description