We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Work with us as we invent an industry.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join our Programmatic team and work alongside our world class team of Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will run paid media campaigns and your work will be tremendously impactful on our user acquisition efforts.
What you’ll do as a Growth Marketing Analyst:
- Managing performance marketing campaigns on web and mobile across programmatic channels for our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook and Casino products.
- Conducting technical analysis to optimize these campaigns and sharing learnings cross-functionally.
- Leading designated initiatives by collaborating with other teams such as other marketing teams, data science, creative, product and engineering.
- Designing innovative solutions to better optimize and deliver ad campaigns.
- Working closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class creatives.
- Be a grinder and a hustler.
What skills you will use:
- 2+ years analyzing large data sets and acting based on the analysis, preferably in digital media buying.
- 2+ years managing digital media campaigns.
- Clear understanding of mobile and web attribution.
- Ability to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot campaign issues such as tracking, reporting, etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.