Field Marketing Manager at Alyce
HI! WE'RE ALYCE...
...a fast-paced, growth-focused team of pet lovers, snowboarders, sneaker-heads, guitarists, comic book aficionados, gardeners, artists, gourmands, and travelers helping our customers create truly meaningful bonds with their prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personal gifting. We’re VC-backed, located near Post Office Square in downtown Boston and grew 1,200% last year.
We are seeking a full-time field marketing manager to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be a key marketing team member responsible for driving our pipeline and delivering our brand story through live events and activations in the field in conjunction with sales.
We are looking for passionate and hyper-creative candidates that can:
1. Strategize a winning field marketing approach that completely disrupts the B2B event landscape
2. Produce various in person engagement opportunities for customers, prospects and partners in ways that drive a meaningful brand impression and helps us connect more personally with our ecosystem
3. Breath life into our point of view that business has always been personal, and in a crowded on and offline world where prospects and customers are harder to reach than ever before, Alyce helps you get closer to them by creating a personal experience that's relatable, relevant and respectful through 1-1 gifting.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS TO HELP US CRUSH IT...
- Develop Alyce's field marketing strategy to support our pipeline goals in a memorable, bold, “about the other person” way
- Work closely with your marketing, sales and CS peers to determine the event opportunities that are appropriate for us
- Produce an airtight annual event calendar, comprehensive of field events, customer meet ups, tradeshows, and partner events
- Deliver buzz-worthy events that scream *personal experience* to prospects and customers engaging with us
- Coordinate and manage all of the nitty gritty details that make events spectacular, while being strategic to ensure the pre-event promotion and post-event follow up is absolutely flawless
- Become an Alyce for Alyce expert, ensuring we’re using our own product in creative, innovative and engaging ways to drive a personal experience in our events
- Report on performance results of our field marketing efforts and use data to make better decisions the next time around
"I WOKE UP LIKE THIS"
Do you have:
- Experience building and executing innovative field marketing strategies that drive engagement, awareness and action to advance our brand recall and lead generation?
- A deep understanding and love for the exploding world of MarTech/SalesTech?
- A sales-oriented mindset that seeks to understand what types of experiences resonate with B2B marketing and sales buyers and how to deliver that in person?
- A love for process and details without compromise of creativity and craftiness?
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines, and understand the balance of planning and GSD?
- Impeccable negotiation skills?
- A knack for finding ways to be resourceful to get the most out of everything you do?
- A desire to travel the country?
- 3+ years of field marketing experience in a B2B setting
- Hyper-growth startup experience
- MarTech or SalesTech experience strongly preferred
- Those with sales backgrounds looking to transition into marketing are encouraged to apply!