Field Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based (near South Station) software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time field marketing manager to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be a key marketing team member and instrumental in bringing Alyce to life in the B2B world! We are looking for candidates that can plan and produce memorable field events that drive demand and awareness for our brand while consistently delivering a surprise and delight experience for attendees.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS...
- Develop Alyce's field marketing strategy to support our greater business objectives
- Evaluate and select paid event opportunities that are appropriate for us - don't be shy to see how we can get the most bang for our buck!
- Determine and execute targeted marketing programs, including but not limited to field events, customer events, trade shows, sponsorships, and partner programs
- Produce hyper creative and buzz-worthy event experiences for our customers and prospects in a way that is uniquely "Alyce"
- Coordinate and manage all event components, including invitation creation, registration, promotion, content strategy, lead follow up and performance reporting
- Embody our core values, specifically Be Crafty, and excel at finding ways to be resourceful to get the most out of everything you do?
- Have experience building and executing a field marketing strategy within a lean and agile team?
- Thrive in a smaller, rapidly evolving work environment?
- Love process and obsess over the details without compromise of creativity and innovation?
- Crave opportunities to travel more and jump at the chance to be the face of a brand in the field?
- Have exceptional event and project management skills?
- 2+ years of field marketing experience (experience in the SaaS industry or startups a plus)?