The Field Marketing Manager, Healthcare DAX Expansion will be responsible for identifying and executing strategic growth opportunities to support the expansion of Nuance's Dragon Ambient eXperience (DAX) solution within target accounts. You will gain a strong command of the entire customer lifecycle - from customer conversion to expansion to support the business reaching optimal growth. Success will require identification, testing, and execution of new programs and tactics to support account growth by working closely with the existing sales, client success, product management, and solutions marketing team.
- Craft ideal expansion customer profile and develop acquisition and engagement strategies for defined segments.
- Analyze expansion funnel KPIs by channels and tactics.
- Develop and execute programs and campaigns to improve conversion rates and customer engagement, within targeted accounts.
- Develop all internal and external communications to support the campaigns including email invites, online ad/landing page content and newsletters.
- Develop and/or source high-value content offers and calls to action aligned to expansion and growth efforts
- Partner with other Marketing teams in division including Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Solutions Marketing, as well as Product Management to maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
- Manage budgets, schedules, internal teams and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
- Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years demand generation marketing experience
- Account-based marketing experience is a plus
- Previous experience marketing direct to physicians is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- Exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills
- Experience with campaign management or customer communication software
- Experience with Salesforce.com and MAT (Eloqua)
- Creative thinker - Ability to try new things and think outside-the-box.
- Strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Critical Thinking Skills- Ability to weigh options and determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal supervision.
- Organizational Ability- can organize information and work flows to meet deadlines, manage expectations and resources.
- Communication Skills- must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal and external parties on behalf of the organization.
- Strong writing and editing skills
As a federal government contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, most U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted approval for a medical or religious accommodation by Nuance. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.