Events Marketing Manager at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
Catalant is looking for a seasoned, detail-orientated, well-written Marketing Manager to focus on event planning and execution. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and executing Catalant events. Event operations and communications will be the main focus of this role.
From crafting speaker submissions for sponsored conferences to creating programming for Catalant’s hosted events, and submitting Catalant for awards you’ll be responsible for increasing Catalant’s presence within our target markets. You’ll be creating email campaigns, corresponding with attendees, writing content for event-related websites, and communicating with internal stakeholders why these events are so important.
You will have the opportunity to travel to the events, implement your creative ideas, and work as part of a fantastic team of passionate marketers and innovators.
- Be responsible for executing on our signature events through vendor research, contract negotiation, guest and internal communication, and post-event program follow up
- Manage multiple events and activities simultaneously, and ensure the successful completion of each event under tight deadlines
- Deliver creative event concepts to develop memorable, unique, and scalable experiences for attendees
- Create a speaking program for Catalant’s senior leaders that can be submitted to relevant conferences
- Run communications for our annual Summit
- Work closely with other marketing teams - demand generation, content, product marketing to help create integrated campaigns for our events.
- Measure success metrics including ROI and performance measurements for events and campaigns
- Align closely with the sales team to deliver tailored pipeline generation programs
- Contribute to project management tools - trello, documentation, and event calendar
What we’re looking for:
- You possess a minimum 3 years experience in event marketing or communications
- You are a highly creative individual with strong strategic event management experience
- You love creative writing and your friends refer to you as the grammar police
- You understand the B2B software market
- You have excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize and delegate
- You have a proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage multiple programs and events at one time
- You can manage budgets and vendors
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You’ve successfully secured speaking opportunities
- You have experience working with C-level executives and other senior leaders
- You possess experience using sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Marketo
- You have the ability to travel when required
- You possess a Bachelor's degree