Director of Product Marketing at Workhuman
As the Director, Product Marketing, the successful candidate will take on a leadership role within the Workhuman product management team, creating a best-in-class product marketing function supporting our Workhuman Cloud product line.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience developing product-focused marketing communications, conducting market research, and using a metrics-driven understanding of customer and user behavior to create market opportunities.
Reporting to: Vice President of Product Management
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Become the in-house expert in all aspects of the Workhuman Cloud for every product function and every market segment
- Use that knowledge to create external product assets including delivery of marketing materials and communications plans that break through in the noisy B2B space
- Make product feature recommendations based on your deep understanding of our product
- Support sales and customer success teams during customer meetings, tradeshows, and events
- Contribute to our brand marketing efforts as the in-house product marketing expert
The Skills You Will Bring:
- BA/BS degree preferred, in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 7+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent roles
- Experience working with web-based, mobile, and/or pure digital properties
- Experience managing product & market research programs
- Experience designing, developing, and managing operational metrics dashboards for business users with tools such as Tableau Server and Grafana
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise
- Strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests