Director of Marketing Ops at Drift
Office: Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA, Tampa, FL or Remote
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
You will own and drive the strategy, alignment, and performance of Marketing Operations across the full customer lifecycle. You will help our marketing team grow revenue through operational efficiency and data-drive insights.
In one month you’ll...
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including how we use Drift at Drift from a marketing operations perspective
- Learn our tech stack and gain a comprehensive understanding of the key tools you will be responsible for, including but not limited to Marketo, 6Sense, Salesforce, Bizible, Drift, Google Analytics and Siftrock
- Learn our campaign planning, execution, and measurement processes, with the intention of owning marketing campaign management from beginning to end
- Partner with Marketing leaders and our existing Marketing Operations team to prioritize and understand key projects and goals across the Marketing team
By month 3 you’ll...
- Understand our customers across our different business units, the buying journey, and how leads flow through our systems
- Define and standardize our Demand Gen performance tracking, forecasting, and reporting in order to help our team optimize ROI by channel
- Take over marketing funnel metrics from top to bottom and proactively surface insights and opportunities to optimize conversions from prospect through opportunity
- Work directly with Sales Operations and leadership to track pipeline growth, trends and movement and how they are influenced by top and middle of funnel activity
By month 6 you’ll...
- Work with Marketing leadership to set goals and KPIs that align with our overall business strategy then help us execute against those goals
- Drive strategic initiatives across the all marketing teams (demand generation, product marketing, customer marketing, brand, etc) in partnership with our CMO
- Help with our industry segmentation efforts to better define our ICP, key personas, the buying journey, and how best to reach and convert our target accounts
- Own the marketing tech stack and make strategic decisions around what tools to add to drive productivity and help streamline internal processes
- Develop plans to expand our marketing efforts across the entire customer lifecycle from intial conversion through renewal and beyond
- If what you just read excites you, we’d love to talk to you, especially if you:
- You are a strategic, out of the box thinker
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You enjoy driving complex, cross functional initiatives
- You have experience in B2B marketing at scale
- You have a track record of successfully leading marketing operations teams
- You have a deep understanding of data models and architecture
- You are highly analytical and able to translate complex data into simple insights
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You are excited about defining the new way that businesses buy from businesses
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]