Director, Global Channel Enablement at Cybereason
Director, Global Channel Enablement, Cybereason
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere. we believe that as defenders we are stronger as one. Together, we have the wisdom to uncover, correlate and understand multiple threats. We deliver the precision to end cyber-attacks in an instant -- on computers, mobile devices, servers, and in the cloud -- to everywhere the battle moves.
Our Global Sales Enablement Team is focused on driving Sales through deliberate go-to-market Enablement strategies, programs, micro learning, sales productivity tools, assets and knowledge gaps.
As Global Sales Enablement Lead, you are an essential pillar of a highly experienced and skilled team driving sales enablement and productivity. You will develop and execute a strategy to enable Cybereason Sales at a global scale to support customer facing sales teams including teams across all segments and industries.
You will work towards continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of Sales Enablement. You will validate the applicability of the materials provided by subject matter experts such as Product Management, Solutions Engineering, and Product Marketing to help build new content for sales skills and knowledge areas and communicate expectations to ensure learner satisfaction with the scope and depth of what is covered.
The role requires someone who is adept at working with Sales, Technical sales and partner team stakeholders helping them to assess their team’s Enablement needs and support them with highly innovative, measurable learning and enablement programs and assets. The role requires planning, coordination, production and execution of assets and strategies to enable the sales teams. This role is at the heart of how we will empower, enable, train and develop the best enterprise sales talent and deliver the most scaled sales programs in the industry today.
- Hold accountability for Enablement assets and delivery of solutions through transforming existing internal assets, building supporting assets and validating assets with
- Work directly with Security Product and Solution teams, Sales leadership, Marketing, Partner and
Strategy teams to drive Enablement activities to support solutions and product launches, roadmaps and acquisitions.
- Drive continual improvements in our sales processes and productivity by collaborating with subject matter experts across
- Participate in planning conversations with regional sales leadership, partner managers, stakeholders and subject matter experts and work to tailor content for learners as
- Innovate in training by identifying and implementing sales training tools that will increase the reach and/or retention of your
- 5 years of experience developing Sales Enablement for a tech company, within a company with a large sales team, or for a public training provider in addition to 7 years of ﬁeld sales experience in the Security
- Experience in program and project
- Ability to travel 15-20%.
- Field sales experience with Security Cloud technologies to Enterprise business customers, with knowledge of Industry or/and Horizontal
- Industry-speciﬁc knowledge of leading enablement techniques and methodologies to enable different types of audiences and
- Experience talking to C-level executives on strategic technology directions (and coaching others in this skill).