Director of Demand Generation at Threat Stack
Threat Stack enables growth-driven companies to meet complex cloud security and compliance needs by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and risk to cloud infrastructure. Purpose-built for cloud-native environments, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine continuous security monitoring and proactive risk assessment to empower security and operations teams to better manage risk and compliance across their entire infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and containerized environments.
Threat Stack is looking for an ambitious, creative, and metrics-driven Director of Demand Generation to lead our global demand generation strategy, fuel our sales growth, and support a growing sales team.
The right person will be adept in creating campaigns and programs that drive our revenue marketing function. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Campaign design - Call the shot for campaign strategy aligned along themes, product enhancements, competitive displacement
- Execute demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our sales teams using a variety of channels, including digital marketing tactics, events, webinars, email, web, content, direct mail
- Develop a deep understanding of the cloud security business customers and the buyer's journey Work with marketing and sales leadership to develop marketing plans, secure budget, and report results
- Develop programs targeted towards engaged prospects within our ICP, in concert with sales
- Account based marketing activities targeted at our key vertical segments leveraging our product experts to tell compelling stories to the persona
- Drive customer marketing programs to build expand pipeline within our company
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years experience in leadership role for a technology company
- A data driven mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Experience with an enterprise marketing automation tool (SF/Marketo preferred)
- Experience with marketing strategy development, including data-driven opportunity assessment, prioritization and budget management
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Confidence to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional groups