Digital Marketing Manager – Employment Branding at Chewy
As we continue to grow and scale our world-class talent organization, we’re on the search for a digital marketing manager to help us continue to creatively build employer brand awareness by way paid and organic strategies and social campaigns. This is a multi-faceted role for a creative AND data-driven content strategist – providing the opportunity to concept and create content, while building, optimizing, and measuring performance campaigns to support.
What You'll Do:
- Possess a passion and strong skillset for creating content, including social graphics, digital ads, and videos for digital platforms and storytelling for social platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok
- Build and manage paid campaigns across recruitment marketing communication channels and social platforms, including keyword research, ad copy generation and experimentation to increase our talent pipeline and lead generation efforts
- Experiment and monitor campaign performance, perform deep dive analysis, and flag opportunities to grow or optimize performance
- Hold a deep understanding of social platforms and algorithms that affect day-to-day publishing and content strategy execution.
- Partner and support the Corporate Talent Acquisition recruitment team and Talent Operations team, successfully managing and reporting on segmented hiring campaigns
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Fulfillment Center Talent Acquisition organizations, in addition to cross-functional stakeholders including Brand Marketing, Social Media, Creative Studios, Performance Marketing and PR teams
What You'll Need:
- Candidate must have at least 6-7 years of experience in digital content development and performance marketing, including paid social ads and search marketing.
- Successfully managed social media strategy for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere and Photoshop. Google Analytics and Social Media Management tools – Sprinklr experience is a plus!
- Experience managing a paid budget, working with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Pipeline Builder, and Google AdWords.