Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
- Generate actionable & compelling recommendations by interpreting, exploring, identifying and communicating insights discovered from data sets.
- Create and maintain all digital measurement requirement processes & documents.
- Review and ensure accurate implementation of tagging and tracking mechanisms such as (but not limited to) Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics, various platform conversion tags, & other pixels.
- Serve as point person between stakeholders concerned with tracking & reporting for digital initiatives (Campaign Team, Campaign Operations, Marketing Insights, Web Development, and Digital Experience).
- Assist in setting up, tracking, and reporting on marketing test models (e.g. A/B). Measure, optimize and report outcomes of marketing tests.
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple groups for reporting, metrics, and recommendations.
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of management.
- Be the internal thought leader around digital tracking and analysis.
- Act with energy and be proactive, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results-driven.
- Think creatively and apply critical rigor in analysis to clearly present ideas and communicate with leadership.
- Unearth and troubleshoot data discrepancies with a sense of data ownership and urgency.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in Digital Analytics.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Math, Behavioral Sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Marketing.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.