Customer Marketing Manager, Employee Cloud at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base. In this role, you will partner with the Senior Manager of Customer Marketing to develop the Customer Marketing strategy for Toast Payroll, a crucial part of the Toast platform that allows customers to process payroll, hire and onboard employees, and more. You will drive the GTM upsell strategy for Toast Payroll including creating a multi-channel test and learn approach that drives leads and funnel acceleration of the Toast Payroll upsell funnel. You will create and execute end-to-end campaigns via email, in-product messaging, product-led-growth, and more. You will analyze campaign and funnel performance and collaborate cross-functionally to work on solutions to improve funnel performance.This is a high-impact and cross-functional role that will drive long-term shareholder value.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Toast Payroll Sales Team to develop and execute strategic and operational plans that drive awareness and conversion of Toast Payroll to existing Toast POS customer base.
- Develop testing strategies and execute end-to-end campaigns to hit bookings targets. This includes copywriting, marketing operations, campaign execution, enablement, analysis and more.
- Develop the go-to-market plan including segments, channel mix, messaging, and success metrics. Execute the campaign once live and analyze results to inform future optimization strategies.
- Analyze and report on test results and funnel performance.
- Build customer testimonial library to support Employee Cloud including case studies, power quotes, and videos (when necessary).
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment- with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience with B2B marketing highly preferred.
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform (such as Marketo).
- Proactively sets priorities with limited guidance; Self-managed in daily tasks across all marketing processes, cross-functional projects, meetings, and co-worker interactions.
- Comfortable navigating an environment where change is expected and seeks to create certainty by applying process and organization, aligning with overall business strategy.
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional working groups.
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Experience in Salesforce and Business intelligence tools (such as Looker)
- Experience in In-Product messaging tools (such as Pendo)
*Bread puns encouraged but not required