Customer Advocacy Specialist at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Customer Advocacy Specialist is responsible for planning and executing programs to support customer advocacy and reference initiatives. Reporting into Acquia’s Senior Customer Marketing Manager, this individual will work in an interdisciplinary capacity to promote customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results and is effective in project management and cross-functional communication. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is passionate about engaging with customers and turning advocates into Acquia’s biggest fans. This role is a new and critical one within Acquia, and will require strategic input and direction to inform the evolution of Acquia’s customer advocacy program.
- Build and maintain an advocacy program to maximize customer involvement in initiatives that drive renewal retention, customer engagement, references, and loyalty.
- Support customer advocacy activities, such as sourcing and managing advocacy assets and interactions, including sales references, case studies, PR, and speaking engagements at our customer conference, Acquia Engage.
- Educate internal teams (e.g. sales, field marketing, demand generation, or communications) about the availability of advocacy assets and references.
- Management and hygiene of customer advocacy database.
- Build and manage an engaged customer community through quarterly product and user groups.
- Measure customer satisfaction and improve customer participation in Acquia’s quarterly customer survey (NPS).
- Own the Acquia Engage Awards, Acquia’s annual award program that features the best examples of our customers and partners work.
Skills and Attributes
- 1-2 years in customer advocacy and/or marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to cultivate and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders, including an aptitude to analyze and prioritize requests from sales and marketing teammates.
- Proven customer-centric orientation.
- Strong project management and oral/written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable around Customer Sentiment efforts, like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and CSAT is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, and advocacy management technologies is a plus.
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.