Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team.
Why this job is important:
Bullhorn is looking to add a Content Marketing Specialist to our Marketing team to help create and share stories that compel prospects, customers, and Bullhorn’s internal audience to engage with the Bullhorn brand.
Reporting to our Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll work across functions and departments and with external resources to bring stories to life on our website, blogs, social channels, and more.
A typical day might include:
- Running Bullhorn social media presence and drive online audience engagement
- Planning and manage social and blog editorial calendars (research, write, edit, publish)
- Building a bench of internal and external blog contributors, and manage, edit, and post contributions
- Curating, creating, and publishing digital content to tell relevant stories across marketing channels and in various formats (blog posts, social media posts, content-based graphics, eBooks, web copy, emails, slides, videos, etc.)
- Analyzing and report regularly on content, social media, and blog performance
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and repairing all externally-facing content/copy
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have 1-2 years’ social media and/or content marketing experience, preferably in a fast-growing technology company, and a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or journalism
- You’re a marketer at heart, and you possess solid social media expertise and extensive content marketing knowledge
- You think like a journalist and have a passion for finding and telling compelling stories and creating engagement within social audiences
- You have exceptional writing, editing, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and you’re obsessively detail-oriented; your English language grammar is immaculate
- You’re data-driven: you use your analytical skills to track performance in the area you own, and you continually use insights and seek feedback to make improvements
- You have the proven ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and tasks, keep the balls you’re juggling in the air, and aren’t fazed by changing priorities and deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with SEO, HTML, CMS, social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.), and/or image editing tools (Canva, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in building online audiences and communities
- Experience in the software (SaaS/PaaS) sector and knowledge of the recruitment or staffing industry
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.