Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help us create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across channels and audiences. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives. Working closely with key partners across marketing, this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion through the strategic use of content.
What You'll Do
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, infographics, videos, and more
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to map and optimize content across the buyer journey
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results
- Help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross-functional team
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- 3+ years of editorial experience, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in life sciences
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Equivalent of 1% of base salary to support a non-profit of your choosing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.