- Manage day-to-day production and blog operations. This means directing traffic with writers and making sure they deliver on time, coordinating with illustrators to make sure those posts have images, field pitches, edit posts, post posts, etc.
- Be a distribution machine. We think we know what we’re doing — tell us what else we should try
- Identify new topics for our writers to work on and always have an answer for “What should I write about?”
- Develop relationships with influencers, analysts, partners, and thought leaders to develop content
- Help develop messaging and editorial guidelines to drive consistency among contributors
- Pitch in on other content initiatives when necessary — ebooks, case studies, webinars, etc.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience successfully managing freelancers and an editorial calendar
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what our audiences read, why they read it, and how to create similar content
- An understanding of SEO, inbound and content marketing strategies, content categorization, development, distribution, and measurement.
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to share a few writing samples
- Frontend development experience
- Startup experience
- Experience working in other marketing functions