Content Marketing Analyst
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
The desired candidate will think strategically to develop, refine, and expand our marketing programs. Ideally, this person is a strong communicator and is able to think creatively about our audiences, solutions, industry, and trends to create content that excites and engages. In this role, you will support the design and execution of demand generation and communication programs. This role will learn from our experience and extend our robust inbound marketing campaigns. The focus is on adapting the latest tactics and techniques to build awareness and nurture leads as they flow through the marketing to sales to customer cycle. As an integral part of the Client Solutions Team, this position works closely with other marketing, consulting, and business development analysts.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Increase awareness of and interest in LogicManager's offerings through website pages, blog posts, eBooks, webinars, news interviews, press articles, social media, video scripts, and more.
- Understand customer needs, buying drivers, and challenges, then use that knowledge to propose new campaigns and opportunities.
- Use differentiated messaging to communicate the value of our product in a way that enables our sales and marketing teams to drive demand.
- Develop expertise in our industry and break through the noise with differentiated, creative content.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce content that our target audiences find educational and empowering.
- Leverage performance data to make recommendations around new ideas and marketing initiatives.
- Flex your visually creative muscles by collaborating on the graphic design of eBooks, webinars, infographics, blog images, and more.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 0-3 years experience (internships OK)
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, business writing, public relations, journalism, or other forms of content development
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Liberal Arts or Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to dive into new, technical subject areas and explain complicated subjects clearly
- Ability to collaborate across teams to get the most relevant, accurate, and engaging information for new content
- Ability to think creatively to identify and solve problems
- Understanding of SEM or SEO is a plus
- Basic understanding of marketing automation software such as Pardot, Hubspot, or Salesforce is as plus
- Basic understanding of Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, or CSS is a plus
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
Read Full Job Description