Communications Specialist at Agero + Swoop
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 115 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
The Communication Specialist will be responsible for executing on communication strategies that drive measurable outcomes in support of key employee and culture-related initiatives. This individual will be responsible for executing on our internal communications strategy to include content, events, town halls and employee engagement activities across the group.
- Produce and maintain content on corporate intranet websites to include distribution channels for internal communications.
- Writes, designs and edits a variety of communication materials in support of corporate identity, employee engagement and culture.
- Collaborate with internal clients, including peers and business leaders, to build content that drive measurable outcomes in support of key employee and culture-related initiatives.
- Coach peers and business leaders on communication principles and practices, enabling them to become more effective communicators.
- Performs all other projects and duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Effective team player with ability to lead efforts across multiple disciplines
- Excellent writing, analytical, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of personal accountability to produce materials rapidly and within deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Knowledge of internal communications best practices and emerging trends and technologies..