We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it.
We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The channel marketing manager is a critical position and responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of marketing programs to and through the region’s partners. The emphasis is on demand generation and opportunity acceleration through key national partners, regional partners, distribution and GSI. The role strongly collaborates with the corporate marketing organization, regional marketing managers, and partner sales directors.
- Create, implement and manage the partner marketing planning and execution for key partners
- Adapt our marketing campaigns into partner demand generation programs
- Work with the broader marketing team to extend the reach and execution of corporate marketing programs through the channel
- Closely collaborate with the regional marketing team to drive effective marketing programs through local partners
- Manage ongoing partner communications around recruitment, enablement, campaigns, programs and partner events
- Drive continuous data analysis of partner campaigns – pipeline contribution and trends that enable actionable insights
What we are looking for
- 4+ years experience in B2B high tech/SaaS marketing (partner marketing experience preferred)
- Proven success in driving marketing programs with a significant, measurable pipeline generation and revenue contribution
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to combine technology and business strategies to develop compelling, tailored partner programs
- Ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with marketing and sales teams in Cybereason and in partner organisations
- A self-starter with the energy, growth mindset and extreme ownership required for a hypergrowth start-up
- Compelling communication skills and the gravitas to engage with large partners at a senior level
- Able to travel up to 33 percent within the region (when circumstances allow)
- Can be located anywhere in the U.S.