The Brand Director at Alyce brings a B2C experience to the B2B world, complete with emotive storytelling, a goosebump-inducing interaction with gift invitations and a consistency of the narrative and brand standards throughout each interaction a prospect, customer or employee has with Alyce. The leader of the in-house design effort, all external and internal facing collateral runs through their team. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and has cross-functional collaboration with the Ops, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all physical and digital (aka anything that’s part of the Alyce experience for Alyce customers and employees and those they interact with) are brand consistent.
- Create (with input from multiple stakeholders across leadership) the brand narrative and ensure that it flows through all customer and employee facing collateral, both visually and verbally
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly the Ops team for “outside the box” design of our physical invitations
- Work closely with the product team to deliver a consumer style digital interaction experience for both the gift invitation senders and the gift invitation recipients
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion as the central in-house owner of all design initiatives (print, event, website, videos, sales collateral, customer onboarding materials)
- Collaborate with the content marketing (including social media) and product marketing teams to ensure they can achieve their goals
- Actively involved in hiring, training, managing and developing creative team (designers, videographers, photographers, copywriters, web designers) both internally and externally
- Ensure that the website is visually and linguistically aligned to the consumer-style brand narrative
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 10 years’ B2C experience with lifestyle consumer brands and program execution across video, web and social asset creation.
- Experience in B2B marketing, either in a direct operating role or indirectly through partners and vendors.
- Examples of multiple successful brand and omni-channel campaigns with conception through execution and results phases.
- A masterful understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.