Associate Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking an Associate Marketing Manager with the ability to grow our marketing and communications programs. The ideal candidate is able to think strategically about LogicManager’s positioning for various audiences and support our growing team. The focus is on innovating our programs with creative messaging and techniques to build awareness, drive demand, and guide team performance and culture.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Oversee the execution of external and internal communication programs, and support the development of these strategies.
- Increase awareness and consideration of LogicManager’s offerings through our robust inbound and outbound marketing channels.
- Understand customer needs, buying drivers, and challenges, then use that knowledge to advance current campaigns and propose new opportunities.
- Break through the noise in our industry with creative campaigns and innovative messaging.
- Share your knowledge with the team, and guide others towards the most powerful impact.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with editing experience. Public relations experience a plus.
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated success in a collaborative, team-based setting.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong critical thinking skills, with a proven ability to turn data and trends into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Advertising, Communications, and Business degrees preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus
- Experience working with WordPress, HTML, CSS, or other website management platforms and languages is a plus
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description