Adobe Multi-Solution Architect (MSA) - Digital Marketing at Perficient
At Perficient, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Practice:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an AdobeMulti-Solution Architect (MSA) for our National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice. This position could be located anywhere in the US. Remote to start. Some client site travel post COVID; otherwise work will be done from a Perficient office or remote from home.
The Adobe Multi-Solution Architect (MSA) will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers.
- Design and implement solutions to resolve Marketing or Care based challenges using the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions including:
- Assessing/auditing existing client digital ecosystems and recommend optimizations based on communicated client objectives, proven past successes and industry best practices
- Design relevant multi-channel/multi-tactic architecture diagrams/documentation to support the recommended approaches
- Create 2-4 year digital marketing roadmap(s) necessary using a deep understanding of audience segments to drive personalization and targeting
- Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timelines
- Oversee the delivery of Best-in-Class multi-channel/multi-tactic digital solutions
- Recommend management and governance policies using client constraints
- Implement testing strategies (process, unit, stress, etc.) to validate adherence to specifications
- Outline key performance objectives and methodologies for measurements of success
- Effectively engage internal and external technical, C-Suite and senior leadership resources throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience hands-on implementing and/or managing daily operations with three or more of the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions:
- Advertising Cloud (Media Optimizer)
- Audience Manager
- Campaign (Standard or Classic)
- Experience Manager
- Experience Cloud Platform/Adobe IO
- 4+ years’ architecting and implementing complex digital marketing solutions across Site, SEM, Media, Mobile App, and Email for large corporate environments
- Experience producing project estimating, scope definition, resource allocation and project timelines in pre-sales and/or migratory environments
- Hands on experience delivering customer-facing solutions using client-side technologies, server-side programing and server-to-server APIs
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Up to 50% travel domestically to meet client/organizational needs
- Multiple Experience Cloud Architect or Business Practitioner Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certifications
- Most of the Required Experience performed as a direct customer of Adobe or as a resource of a consulting firm deploying Adobe services.
History of delivering digital results in both Technical and Sales/Marketing roles
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.