Account Based Marketing Manager at Workhuman
Do you have a passion for marketing? A desire for architecting forward thinking, modern and disruptive campaigns? Have excellent project management skills and a strong ability to multi-task? Enjoy coordinating cross-functional teams across the business to develop world-class campaigns that rise above the noise? Looking to be part of work that is fulfilling, contributes to business results all while inspiring future and existing customers? You could be the next amazing human we are looking for to join our vibrant marketing programs team!
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with the field and inside sales team to develop territory-level and account-level marketing plans designed to build relationships with decision makers, secure meetings, and generate pipeline, and accelerate the sales process.
- Develop creative, customized programs to drive demand in key territories and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach using a variety of tactics including email, direct mail, display, social, and in-person events.
- Work in coordination with marketing operations to support sales regions in optimizing target accounts within territories based on market data
- Select, plan and manage participation in regional internal and externally hosted events.
- Gather intelligence on target accounts, including account profiles, relevant business needs and new contacts, and use information to design ABM campaigns
- Provide communication, training and support for the effective launch of marketing programs to the strategic client directors and leadership teams, as well as communicate results regularly
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs utilizing systems and tools including Salesforce, Marketo, BrightFunnel, Google Analytics and other tools to determine the most effective marketing mix and optimize resources
- Strategize with digital marketing, social media, content, product marketing and external agencies to develop disruptive and relevant campaign content
- Manage a quarterly account-based marketing budget
- Lead special projects on behalf of team as needed
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of enterprise software industry marketing experience, primarily in an Account Based Marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships across all teams
- Proven success in collaborating with account teams to develop and execute on ABM programs that had a quantifiable impact on the business growth
- Strong communication skills
- Metrics focused and detail oriented
- Proficient with marketing tools, including (CRM) Salesforce and marketing automation (Marketo). Experience with digital marketing tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Terminus) as well as BrightFunnel a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously skills with keen attention to details
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests