Regulatory Compliance Specialist
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Our Product and manufacturing teams are looking for someone to help Formlabs connect with markets across the globe. If you want to have a significant impact on our company’s interaction with international markets and are excited to build an efficient process to streamline Formlabs’ approach to regulatory requirements, we want you to join us as our Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
- Own entire regulatory process, from creating SDS (safety data sheet), TDS (technical data sheet), IFU (instructions for use) and overseeing the submission of these documents
- Maintain clear lines of communication with regulatory agencies, sales partners and internal manufacturing team
- Improve efficiency of our documentation and translation process to ensure compliance with regulations
- Establish procedure for the rollout of new materials, with regulation timelines in mind
- Critical thinker with an eye for detail
- Focused, with the drive to set and stick to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing projects
- Eager to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Fast learner with the ability to understand different countries’ regulations, compliance and bureaucracy
- Experience in regulatory compliance for medical device hardware products
- Interest in 3D printing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.