Privacy Analyst at Dynatrace
- Integrate data inventory/data mapping deliverables into corporate documentation and maintain required recordkeeping. Support vendor management processes.
- Support data subject rights and incident management responses through use of online tools and otherwise; maintain and audit logs.
- Assist with and maintain records of periodic privacy risk assessments and DPIAs.
- Maintain and update sub-processor documentation, privacy notices, and support privacy-related vendor management processes and procedures.
- Develop and administer corporate privacy training program, assist with role-based training.
- Develop and enhance content for internal Privacy SharePoint site; create and maintain privacy-related reports, metrics and dashboards.
- Assist Sales Ops and Security teams in responding to customer surveys and questionnaires regarding data privacy processes through RFPIO and otherwise.
- Act as project manager for cross-functional privacy team activities, including gap analysis, timetables for activity completion, tracking status and reporting.
- Enable commercial legal team to negotiate data processing agreements with templates, training and playbooks, provide additional negotiation support.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of applicable federal and state privacy legislation and regulations and monitor industry trends and advancements to assist with operational adaptation and compliance.
- Gather business requirements for and function as the business owner of technology for the execution of the privacy program.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- J.D, admitted to practice in Massachusetts or your state.
- 2 + years of experience with project management, operation or compliance roles in a multinational software business preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, practical, solution-oriented, organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical abilities.
- Interest in data privacy and compliance and willingness to learn quickly. Data protection/privacy certifications, such as from the International Association of Privacy Professionals or similar, a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines, handle multiple priorities
- Experience with a leading online privacy platform (OneTrust preferred) helpful.